Prices quoted are exclusive of labour and travel fees
|Response Time||Exceptions||Response Fee|
|2 Hours||Normal Business Hours Coverage, 8 x 5. Afterhours Charge: $350. Requests logged after 3pm on week days, the response time will be 8:30am the following work morning.||$299|
|4 Hours||Normal Business Hours Coverage, 8 x 5. Afterhours Charge: $225. Requests logged after 1pm on week days, the response time will be 8:30am the following work morning.||$150|
|Same Day||Normal Business Hours Coverage, 8 x 5. Afterhours Charge $180 Requests logged after 2pm on weekdays, the response time aimed for is before midday the following work day.||$120|
|Next Business Day||Normal Business Hours Coverage, 8 x 5. After hours Charge $99 Requests logged after 2pm on week days, the response time aimed for is midday the following work day.||$66|
|Standard||Normal Business Hours Coverage, 8 x 5, Standard response times have a 3 to 5 working day turnaround. No Extra Charge Applies.||No Extra Charge|
Response times are indicative of when the work commences not when the work will be completed
|Labour Type||Business Hours Fee P/Hr
(Minimum 1/2 Hour fee applies excl. travel)
|After Hours Fee P/Hr
(2 Hour Response Fee Applies)
|Desktop / Workshop||$135||$202.50|
|Server / Network||$195||$292.50|
|Travel *Charged in 15 min increments||$99||$148.50|
Terms & Conditions
The following are the Terms and Conditions under which Redfox Corporation PTY. limited A.C.N 065 656 824, (herein called Redfox), performs maintenance services subject to call charges.
1. REPAIR RATES Charges for maintenance service shall be at the then prevailing Redfox rates for labour, materials and travel.
2. REPAIR RATES All Parts furnished as spares or as repair parts in connection with maintenance of equipment, shall be new standard parts, or parts of equal quality. Parts that have been removed on an exchange basis shall become the property of Redfox. Parts replaced shall become the property of the customer.
3. INVOICE AND PAYMENTS Invoices for maintenance service supplied hereunder shall be due and payable upon receipt, unless prior arrangement has been made with the Credit Controller. All items supplied remain property of Redfox until paid for in full.
4. ABANDONMENT In accordance with the Disposal of Uncollected Goods Act 1967, if your equipment is not picked up within six (6) months after we notify you of your computer being ready for collection, we will treat your equipment as abandoned. Your equipment will be recycled.
5. GST Charges outlined are inclusive of GST. A full Tax invoice on job completion will be provided including the GST component.
6. WARRANTY Materials and repairs supplied under this agreement are warranted against defects in workmanship and material for a period of 30 days but no guarantee of equipment performance is implied. These express warranties are not in derogation of mandatory legal provisions to the contrary. In the absence of such mandatory provisions Redfox disclaims all warranties other than as provided above.
7. Redfox reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions upon thirty (30) days notice.
8. In no event will Redfox be liable for special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether in an action in contract of tort. No action whether in contract or tort may be brought by the customer more than 18 months after the cause of action has arisen.
9. Customer hereby authorises Redfox to enter his premises, in order to perform diagnostic and remedial maintenance services, which, in Redfox’s sole determination, are required to restore equipment to normal operating condition.
10. Modifications of these Terms and Conditions are not valid unless approved in writing by Service Manager or authorised nominee.
11. The Terms and Conditions of a current Redfox Maintenance Agreement between parties and pursuant to which Maintenance services are provided shall prevail over these Terms and Conditions. Except as provided above this superseded all proposals, oral and written, all previous negotiations and all other communication between parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. The terms and Conditions shall prevail not withstanding any different, conflicting, or additional terms and conditions which may appear on any order submitted by Customer.