Network design and implementation
If you are looking to implement a network solution or thinking of upgrading your existing environment, the range of options available can be overwhelming. Between cloud services, wireless networks and the variety of mobile applications on offer, it can be a daunting task to navigate the pros and cons to find the best fit for your business.
Redfox has over 60+ years of combined network design and implementation experience and are Central Queensland’s only Riverbed WAN Optimisation Partner. We can tailor solutions for office staff, mobile workers, telecommuters, and anything in between thanks to the specialist knowledge of our team and Partners.
Common projects that we complete for our clients include:
- Office 365 Upgrades
- Hardware upgrades
- Server Migrations
- Implementation of Backup Management
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Software Installs and Updates
- Network Optimisation and Re-design
What is involved?
- Redfox will conduct a site audit of your current IT environment to determine your needs.
- Fixed pricing will be provided and once our proposal is accepted we will confirm our project outline and timeframes.
- A Project Manager will be assigned to your job. They will design a timeline to minimise business interruption and see your project through to finalisation.
- On completion, we will have a meeting to discuss the outcomes and confirm you are satisfied with your project.
Redfox are experienced in the customisation and creation of solutions not readily available on the marketplace. Our team work hard to ensure that you have a design suited to your specific requirements and that implementation is both timely and cost effective.
Get in touch for more information or an obligation free quote.